EOS, the Entrepreneurial Operating System®, is a complete set of simple (but not simplistic) concepts and practical tools that has helped tens of thousands of entrepreneurs, executive directors, and managers get what they want from their businesses and nonprofit organizations.
Implementing EOS will help you and your leadership team get better at three things:
• Vision—getting everyone in your organization 100% on the same page with where you’re going, and how you plan to get there. (“Where there is no vision, the people perish.” - Proverbs 29:18)
• Traction®—instilling focus, discipline, and accountability throughout the Organization so that everyone executes on that vision—every day (“And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.” - Hebrews 10:24-25)
• Healthy—helping your leaders become a more cohesive, functional, and healthy leadership team. (“Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace.” - 2 Corinthians 13:11)
From here, as goes your leadership team, so goes the rest of your organization. You will get to the point where:
• Your entire organization is crystal clear on your Vision,
• All much more disciplined and accountable in executing your Vision,
• Gaining consistent traction, and advancing as a healthy, functional, cohesive team.
This means more success for your business. More freedom for your life. More focused on making your vision a reality.