City of Dunedin Business Tax Receipts

A Business Tax Receipt (formerly known as an Occupational License) is required for any business performing services or selling goods, advertising goods for sale, or advertising the performance of services for a fee. A separate Business Tax Receipt is required for each place and type of business.