With 3,500+ Inspirational Keynotes and Workshops Delivered Internationally, accumulating 16,000+ hours on stage, empowering audiences in 20 countries, we have been helping hundreds of companies (small, medium, and large) to double, triple, and even 10X their Sales while improving Customer Satisfaction. We offer a 200% ROI guarantee on top or our Total Customer Satisfaction guarantee. We started in Brazil, back in 1996. Then, Latin America, and now the United States. It is more than a one-man show, because we partner with dozens of world-class speakers and consultants to bring results to our clients.
What is your company description and what makes your company unique?
How did you get into entrepreneurship?
I started working when I was 11 years old, painting T-shirts and snickers for my classmates. That was my first experience as an entrepreneur. Then got into the corporate world and become the youngest executive for a multinational company in Brazil. The organization under my command went from 2% to 87% market share in less than 3 years, becoming the most profitable in LATAM and the 3rd most profitable in the world. That was when I started helping other executives and business owners with my speeches, presentations and workshops. I started my first consulting firm in October 10, 1996 and never stopped after that. Companies like Apple, Microsoft, Cisco, Citibank, Motorola, BASF, MERCK, Oracle, and hundreds of others of same caliber, have trusted my services since then.
Why do you do what you do?
To make a difference, to help people believe that it is possible to be successful with Excellence, being honest, transparent, and having great human values. My work aims to create a society that believes in doing the right thing, respecting people for the valued people they are. I contribute, everyday, to the growth of the International Excellence Society, formed by people and companies that are willing to make the extra effort to SERVE with EXCELLENCE.
What tools, resources or books have you used to start and/or grow your business?
Books from Leonard Berry and John Tschohl (both Service Gurus) helped me give my first steps into consulting. Later, I became a master licensee for Service Quality Institute in Brazil. Working closely with my corporate clients, I started developing my own management concepts and methodologies, mainly focused on customized solutions for my clients, helping them enhance perfomance in Leadership, Sales and Service, improving their customers' experience and their profitability. To scale my business, I have developed internet-based solutions, like Learning Management Systems (to offer my knowledge to my clients in different formats), and other process-automation tools.
Why did you choose to locate your business in Florida?
1. As I continue to serve clients in Brazil and other countries of Latin America, I needed to be in a similar time zone.
2. Florida is one of the fastest growing states in America. I wanted to contribute to that growth.
3. Being a trilingual international speaker (English, Spanish, Portuguese), South Florida seemed to be the perfect location to make the best use of my language skills.
4. I have learned than more than 50% of all international conventions in the world take place in Florida. That is a good reason for a professional keynote speaker as myself.
5. The pleasant weather and proximity to the ocean were also strong factors for me and my family.
What advice do you have for other entrepreneurs?
1. Get to know yourself (your talents, your passions, your strengths) and determine the very best services you can provide to the market. 2. Stablish goals aligned to those services. 3. Enhance your communications skills to spread your message in a constructive manner. 4. Stay humble to learn every single day. 5. Make the extra effort to serve with excellence, and really add value to your clients and to society in general. Not only you will become truly valuable, but truly happy with your life as well.
How can other entrepreneurs help you?
Other entrepreneurs can help me by introducing me to executives and business owners who want to improve their levels of customer satisfaction, employee retention, sales revenues, and profits. Leadership, Sales, Customer Service, Motivation and Presentation Skills are the top lines of expertise we can offer in the form of keynotes, seminars, workshops, coaching and mentoring services.