Paul Glenister

St. Augustine, Florida

2G Energy
Contact Me

Learn about Florida Entrepreneur Paul Glenister:

Paul Glenister is working to bring the future of energy production here to us today. As the President/CEO of 2G Energy Inc, Glenister heads up a unique designer and manufacturer of combined heat and power (CHP) energy production solutions. Today's large power plants are inefficient power producers with only 33% of the energy produced becoming usable electricity. The other 67% of energy produced is released into the atmosphere, unused.

On the other hand, 2G Energy's combined heat and power is an efficient and clean way of generating electric power and thermal energy from a single fuel source. The engine drives the generator, producing electricity, and the residual heat created during this process is recaptured and turned into useful heat.

Glenister sees these systems as a critical component of the world's energy infrastructure transforming to a more decentralized, stable and sustainable model.

2G Energy is unique among CHP makers in that its products are modular and containerized meaning they are more cost effective and faster to use and install because installation is faster and their units are pre-tested so limited onsite testing is required.

While 2G Energy employs 45 full time workers in St. Augustine, it does not conduct much business in Florida. Despite that, Glenister is actively engaged in local resource agencies like the JAXUSA Parntership and recommends all entrepreneurs get involved with the local business organizations that can help drive their businesses forward.

"Establish a good relationship with local authorities," he said. "Ensure you're on board with the right people who can help you."
Contact Me

Learn more about other entrepreneurs in St. Johns County by contacting: