Learn about FLVEC Partner Economic Development Commission of Florida's Space Coast:
1) In what ways does the EDC of Florida's Space Coast help business owners?
The EDC works with business owners to identify available programs which facilitate business growth through an extensive network of resources and partners. From assistance in identifying available buildings or sites, to an in-depth demographic analysis, to exploring avenues to lower operating costs – the EDC stands ready to assist companies to achieve success in Brevard County.
2) Why is it important for business owners to take the time to contact the EDC of Florida's Space Coast?
The EDC assists businesses of all sizes with a tailored plan of action. Our extensive network of resources enables us to quickly make connections and move projects forward.
3) Which types of businesses does the EDC of Florida's Space Coast help?
Our team is well versed in multiple industries and can often assist a business owner or guide them to the best resource to address their requirement.
4) What are some things the EDC of Florida's Space Coast hears from business owners that other business owners should know about?
Business owners are often surprised at the amount of unique programs and tools available to assist a company in achieving its goals.
5) Is there a cost for business owners to use the EDC of Florida's Space Coast and its services/resources?
There is no cost for the services of the EDC’s business development team. Business owners are encouraged to contact the EDC at 321-638-2000 for more information.