Learn about FLVEC Partner Flagler County Department of Economic Opportunity:
1) In what ways does the Flagler County Department of Economic Opportunity help business owners?
The Flagler County DEO facilitates the relocation, retention and expansion of businesses. They provide resources and solutions for relocation, workforce, incentives, permitting, property and more.
2) Why is it important for business owners to take the time to contact the Flagler County Department of Economic Opportunity?
Business owners who contact the Flagler County DEO have the benefit of working with a team that understand their needs. Through a relationship with the Flagler County DEO businesses gain access to local, regional and state partnerships; cost effective solutions that minimize start-up and operational costs; and solutions to workforce development challenges.
3) Which types of businesses does the Flagler County Department of Economic Opportunity help?
The Flagler County DEO works with all businesses that are located in or are interested in locating to Flagler County. Their targeted industries aligned with the state of Flordia's designated targeted industries including: Agriculture, Aviation/Aerospace, Corporate/Professional Support Services, High Technology, Life/Health Sciences and Logistics/Manufacturing.
4) What are some things the Flagler County Department of Economic Opportunity hears from business owners that other business owners should know about?
Businesses new to the area are oftentimes surprised by the amenities and resources that are available to them through the Flagler County DEO's business concierge programs - such as their popular Countywide Job Fair.
5) Is there a cost for business owners to use the Flagler County Department of Economic Opportunity and its services/resources?
The Flagler County DEO does not charge for services. They're here to serve the residents and businesses of Flagler County.