Learn about FLVEC Partner Lake County Economic Development:
1) In what ways does Lake County Economic Development help business owners?
Elevate Lake Economic Development is committed to providing exceptional support to all of Lake County's local businesses. Their team fully understand that existing businesses are the lifeblood of Lake County's economy, and a thriving local economy can only be achieved if existing businesses are allowed to proposer. Through a multi-tiered approach to business retention and expansion, Lake County has created an extensive business support system that assists businesses in achieving their goals of economic prosperity. Click here to see all of the resources available.
2) Why is it important for business owners to take the time to contact Lake County Economic Development?
The Elevate Lake Economic Development team can assist businesses to connect to a variety of services including, but not limited to, Lake County Planning & Zoning, Workforce Services, Educational Entities, and local programs and organizations providing supportive resources for new and growing businesses.
3) Which types of businesses does Lake County Economic Development help?
Lake County has identified three target industries: Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Agri-tech business and innovation. However, Elevate Lake Economic Development is able to provide information and support to all businesses at all stages of growth.
4) What are some things Lake County Economic Development hears from business owners that other business should know about?
Workforce is one of the largest challenges for Lake County businesses. Understanding the local resources available enables businesses to engage with a variety of entities who can connect them with employees, enhance training options, and create targeted training that is flexible and tailored to your needs.
5) Is there a cost for business owners to use Lake County Economic Development and its services / resources?
Elevate Lake Economic Development provides services at no cost to business. Some resources may require fees but many services are provided free of charge.